The Allpower Source (TAS) is a division of Technology Dynamics Inc. (TDI) in Bergenfield NJ, utilizing 3 modern facilities totaling over 50,000 square feet, with over 125 dedicated employees.
Technology Dynamics Inc. was established in 1976, and remains the leading American manufacturer of standard, modified, and fully custom Switching Power Supplies and DC-DC Converters for both commercial and military applications.
The Allpower Source division specializes in the engineering, manufacturing and distribution of specialized components for the power supply industry. Its product mix spans the range of electrical, electromechanical, and mechanical items specifically targeted to the power supply, military, and commercial sectors.
TAS offers products and services at extremely competitive prices, with quick delivery for power engineers often unable to get such custom parts quickly and within budgetary constraints.
- TAS products are deployed in the most advanced military systems as deployed by the US Armed Forces and US-friendly armed forces worldwide.
- TAS products are often manufactured in America.
- Non-custom parts are mostly from stock or 2 weeks delivery.
- TAS products are used in power systems which were fully qualified to MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-1399, MIL-S-901, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-740, and many others.
- Custom parts are made with very low tooling cost and ready to delivery in just a few weeks.
- TAS’s very broad line of products is not readily available in the USA from the larger distributors.